If you are considering selling your home but you think you should wait until the Spring, well think again! Check out the 11 reasons why the Holidays are a perfect time to sell!
1. People that look for a home are more serious buyers!
2. Serious Buyers have fewer hours to choose from during the Holidays have less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture the market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showers during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
11. By selling now, you may have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
If you are thinking about buying or selling real estate, contact us at (310) 999- 4017 or by email at RaulCamacho@kw.com